Wednesday 25 July 2012

Time ho gaya , pack up.sad demise of an Ex colleague

Time ho gaya , pack up

one of my ex coleagues Deepak Dawda from Delhi whose age was hardly 25 expired on21/7/12

I felt very sad and still shocked.
I sugest God that he should give notice ,say 15 days advance intimation, before lifting a person.
I am wordless and speechless and wonder why God is not following seniority order,
Actually I write often about death and in my sad articles, one can visualize death standing in a corner and staring ,watching with icy fangs.
Death of Rajesh Khanna was also a severe blow to his fans.


मौत कोई कविता नहीं

वो एक आघात है


May his soul rest in peace

Duniyase jane wale jane chale jate hai Kahan?
 time ho gaya, pack up?Why?For Whom?.
vadal vara ala ki gharti tuttat,preying birds also break nests
the question is why our nests r vulnerable to atacks
,2 years r over today from the day i retired but I still miss my Alibag Usar branch my Bank my colleagues
हम सब रंगमंचकी कठपुतलिया है
कौन कब कैसे उठेगा,कोई नहीं बता सकता
४०/४५ च्या वयात का जातात काहीजण?
२/५/२०१४ ला माझे दुसरे वैचारिक पुस्तक प्रकाशीत करण्याचा मानस अाहे।पहिले मयुरमासा मुंबईत झाले,
अाताचे प्रकाशक पुण्याचे आहेत,कार्यक्रम पुण्याला होवु शकतो,चतुश्रृंगीला करावा का? की शिर्डी?
give some crazy idea and crazy place for publication
and friends keep yourself free
IT IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL

one of our trip friend Mr Chakole,Nasik, who acompanied us to American anubhav in June2014, by Cox and Kings travels expired on 29/9/14
may his soul rest in peace
90 year old people,unwanted also live for years and young people make an exit


80 year old mother in law tortures young daughter in law and that young lady dies and that old mother in law obsessed with torture or that cruel other woman lives and lives for years.Why?

perhaps god does not want such garbage in heaven or hell

No comments:

Post a Comment