Monday 28 May 2012

writing for hobby and waiting to be published sunya sunya mehfalit majhya

attachment.jpg



*Sunya sunya mehfalit majhya*
kadambari2009
a publisher has been aproached now , may be published and or may be as e book
the cover page is based on a picture designed by my late sister in law, pradnya,
the publisher wants me to change the cover page, not yet decided and not yet heard from him.

rahu de gharte 2008 has a reference of birds and its coverpage has woodpecker family on coverpage.
I could not scan it to upload on blog
English novels *why did I fall in love?*  and *unholy water* are available on Amazon.com.createspace as it was an entry for the international on line novel writing

planing to join creative writing from 6 th jun in mumbai university to improve my writing skills.

I have to face critisism as generally feel good articles receive an aplaud, I write about some social problem or injustice or on the sting I feel.

Only Amir Khan can speak and mention about social problemss fearlessly, others have their constrains. Hats off to Amir Khan.
shubhangi

No comments:

Post a Comment