Monday 28 May 2012

cover pages of mayur masa published in jan 2012

mayurmasa cover page
also read parikshan of the novel in loksatta , Lokrang dated 17/6/2012


it is my first book and I shall surely corect the discrepancy and exel in future

Thanks and regards to loksatta

I am planning to publish Second edition in a function about Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe
at Mumbai University Kalina Campus, Convocation hall on 1/8/2012 at the hands of Dr Prakash Khandge.
There is a function about Shahiranchi Shahiri, presided by Dr Rajan Velukar, Kulguru Mumbai university,
place Marshal hall,Jawaharlal nehru granthalaya, Kalina Mumbai University Campus
time 10.00
You all are invited to atend it



A baby is dear to mother despite a grand naming ceremony(Barse), likewise I like my book, though I could not publish first edition in a function as I have always dreamt
 Publication of second Edition photoes here

पासेबंद

  =shubhangi
Mayurmasa published on 1/8/12 at marshall hall
jawaharlal nehru hall
kalina
mumbai univrsity campus
Santacruz East
Paseband,Deshmukh
Photo and news article in Prahaar dated 2/8/2012
file://localhost/users/paseband/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2012/01-Aug-2012/DSC00715.JPG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment