Monday 4 June 2012

rahu de gharte novel

*rahu de gharte* is novel 128 pages,
i had a CD prepared for it but  to post it as an e book I can not find it,
hence .....
shubhangi

I have been more busy than before,
I used to think that 24 hours of a day are less for work,
then came the retired leisure period,
and now again busy days
rest days r boring but can not help
preparing for next book Rang keshari
on 14/2/2013 in Gavkari Amba moharla maza lkh ahe, vacha
bless me that i get well soon and blossom comes in my life also



so many unfulfilled dreams r there,to write blog to publish books, to go for Europe tour, to sit at Pyramids in Egypt

i need my readers,\' well wishes to have a fast recovery

4 comments:

  1. no coments from any one/ I wonder.So much apathy?
    There was an advertisement about Hari Sadu
    people leave bad bosses not jobs
    sometimes u r constrained to leave a good job due to bad bosses

    I am bereaved with the apathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. kas pathar satara: www.kassatara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete